It’s full holiday mode here at The Cob Collection! We’re out and about creating merry and bright interiors in our clients’ homes and busy in the shop bringing you the latest decor and unique gift ideas. Ornaments are a fantastic way to bring interest to your holiday decor, and they are not just for the tree anymore!
We caught Amy in the act as she meticulously decorated the this tree for our client.
The deep burgundy flowers used here help to make this a dramatic, gorgeous, one-of-a-kind tree.
Looking for new ways to use your ornaments?
Try out these 5 tips to bring some unique holiday cheer to your decorating.
Photos courtesy of Traditional Home.
1. Add some interest by tossing the hook and use a brightly colored ribbon instead.
2. Combine styles and colors with greenery in an elegant bowl for a unique centerpiece.
3. Dress up your mantle with shiny, sparkly ornaments.
4. Add some whimsy to your next holiday party with this clever place card idea.
5. Feeling adventurous? Try creating an ornament wreath with new and vintage ornaments in different styles and sizes like the one here from Better Homes and Gardens.